Terms and conditions
The supplier - Sparkle Events Limited, Wedding Sparkle or any authorised trading entityThe customer - The person or persons who made the booking or ANY representative of "The customer"
Terms and conditions
- Click and collect orders are paid in full online at time of order
- a £50 deposit secures your order
- 50% of your outstanding balance is due six months prior to event,
- Should your order be placed 2 - 6 months prior to your event then 50% of your balance is due at time of order
- Should your order be place 1 month or less prior to your event then the full invoice balance is due immediately
- The outstanding balance is due one month prior to your event date
- An administration fee of £10 per late payment reminder will be added to your account
- Late payment reminders are send on a WEEKLY basis
- You will be charged a damage deposit of £50 or 10% of your order value – depending which is the greater value OR will take a pre-authorisation from a credit or debit card
- For collected goods and non wedding events we reserve the right to request a higher damage deposit and/or proof of adequate insurance
- All damages or losses must be paid for at full retail cost which is calculated at hire cost multiplied by three
- Goods are the responsibility of the hirer from the time they are either collected or delivered to the time that they are returned or collected
- Should damage or loss be of a greater value than your damage deposit then we will issue you with an invoice for this damage or loss, this invoice will require immediate settlement. Should this invoice go unpaid for a period greater than 7 days then we will sell this debt to an external debt recovery service. If we have taken a pre-authorisation then we will make a charge to your credit or debit card
Cancelling your order
- With the exception of your damage deposit, all monies paid to us are non-refundable. If you cancel your event 28 days prior to your event date then you will be charged the full outstanding balance
- Stationery items and custom made product can only be cancelled from your order up to 6 months prior to your event. After this date cancelled product must be paid for in full
- All goods are the responsibility of the customer once the supplier has handed over the goods.
- Goods are deemed as being handed over once they have been collected by the customer or once have been set up or delivered by the supplier.
- All goods will remain the responsibility of the customer until they have been collected by the supplier.
Ownership of goods
- All goods remain the property of Sparkle Events Limited unless otherwise agreed in writing
Additional services requested after invoice has been paid
- Any service requested by the customer once the final invoice has been paid will be charged at £20 per hour and deducted from the damage deposit.
- These services may include: applying table confetti, placing favors, placement of customers own decorations
- The price for chair cover hire by the supplier includes delivery, putting on chair, collecting from venue and laundering.
- Placement of chairs is not included within your hire cost, if chairs are not in place then an additional charge of £0.50 per chair will be charged and deducted from damage deposit.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to remove all covers and sashes and bag them up ready for collection, your venue will usually do this for you. Should we have to remove chair covers from chairs then this is charged at £0.50 per chair
Our right to change specification
- Sparkle Events Limited reserve the right to change specification and or design of non bespoke items at any time without consent